- .030 - 4" diameter
- Up to 4" micron finishes
- Tolerances as close as + or - .0001
- Lengths up to 12' long
- Sizes from 6-32 to 2 1/2"
- Most thread lengths up to 5" long
- Most rolls feature UNJF for aircraft specifications
- Max rolling pressure 40,000 lbs
- Thru feed & knurling capabilities on special request
- Up to 36" long between centers
- Up to 10" Diameter
Tool & Cutter Grinding
- Custom Cutters & Design
- Hss & Carbide Tooling
- Radius Cutters
- Cutter Modifications
- External Honing
- Polish up to 2 finishes
Induction heating does not involve the external application of heat but rather the internal generation of heat in the workpiecce itself. This process dispenses with long heating periods and enables the limited introduction of heat in a local and precisely timed manner, thus achieveing a high degree of efficiency and maximum explotation of energy.
We are capable of everything from silver brazing to welding, quenching, annealing, heat treating, etc.
Laser Part Marking
We have the ability to mass produce with a 24”x12” engraving table and are able to achieve multiple types of marks.See More